In order to keep you safe (and at home!), we have started doing remote telemedicine visits. The process to do these visits as of now is as follows:
- Call office at (404) 267-6229 to schedule - our staff will determine if visit is appropriate for telemedicine. Your insurance will be verified (these visits will likely be covered by insurance fully)
- Give consent for telemendicine in general and for this particular concern
- Give us cell number that accepts text, and/or email address
- You will be sent via email or text the link to the visit
- You will sign in to virtual "waiting room" and wait for provider
- Provider will appear on your screen and begin visit.
- Prescriptions can be electronically sent as needed.
These visits can work well for lots of types of concerns. Some examples of appropriate telemedicine visits include:
- ADHD follow up and refills
- Asthma follow up, medication requests and adjustments
- baby questions (spitting up, feeding issues, constipation, diaper rash)
- Common cold/Upper respiratory infections
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye - eye drainage)
- Coronavirus/Covid19 concerns/questions
- Diaper Rash
- Lab results - concerns/questions
- Medication management (any meds that need to be changed, adjusted)
- Parental concerns/general questions
- Rashes (that we can see on video cam)
Please contact us today to schedule your telemedicine appointment.