Keep in mind that information and recommendations is rapidly changing day by day. For most current info on COVID-19, we suggest going to these websites:
Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta CHOA Corona Virus COVID-19 website
CDC CDC corona virus updates
Academy of Pediatrics website Academy of Pediatrics website
For the very latest on what our office is doing go here: Old Fourth Ward Pediatrics Facebook page Old Fourth Ward Pediatrics Facebook page
A few things to know and remember:
- We are NOT performing tests in the office for COVID 19. This may change as testing becomes more widely available.
- Call the office before coming in! We cannot safely accommodate walk-ins during this time.
- We ask that you minimize the number of family members accompanying children to theri visits. Patient should be accompanied by only one health parent/guardian.
- Please diligently follow the most recent recommendations regarding social distancing and quarantine. The best way for us to slow the spread of the virus is to minimize contact between people. The safest thing you can do right now for you and your family is stay home unless it is absolutely necessary to be in contact with others.
- We are doing our best to keep sick children separated from those who are in the office, so please let our front desk staff know if when you are calling to schedule a visit, and when you arrive to the office, if your child has any symptoms of illness.